- Eye camera tracking frequency: 60 Hz
- Eye camera resolution: 648 x 488 pixels
- Material: synthetic
- Field (scene) camera resolution: 1920 x 1080 @30 fps
- Adjustable scene and eye camera(s)
- Weight: 60 g
- Nose piece exchangeable
- Exchangeable lenses for field camera
Eye-Tracking data is one of the most valuable input to analyse human behaviour. Especially if the study is supposed to be executed outside the lab and moving into the real world, mobility is the key. Regardless if it is a sports, market research or other dynamic environment, Dikablis Wireless is made for any kind of mobile or remote Eye-Tracking studies.
Dikablis Wireless is a turnkey solution for various mobile eye-tracking applications. The Eye-Tracker is designed to be worn over glasses, powered by a battery pack to do more than 2h of continuous recording and is slip resistant to make sure the recorded data is precise. Together with our measure and analyse Software D-Lab3 you can enjoy live view while the participants are not even in sight distance.
Dikablis Glasses are available in two different versions:
– Cable version for Lab studies
– Wireless version for real world studies
All our Dikablis Eye-Trackers come with D-Lab 3 Eye-Tracking Head Mounted Essential. The Eye-Trackers are ready to be used “out of the box”. Together with other D-Lab 3 modules synchronous recording and analyzing of different channels like Video, Physio or Audio is just a few clicks away.
– Analyse human behaviour in dynamic environments
– Market Research
– Sport Studies
– Communication Research
– Use blending mode with other data
– Design Clinics
– and many more