The new Dikablis Glasses 3 – Wearable Eye Tracking System
The Dikablis Eye Tracking Glasses enable binocular eye tracking with high measurement accuracy and standardized calculation of characteristic values – even for people with glasses. They provide the ideal basis for the investigation of human behavior in highly dynamic application areas. Connect our mobile eye tracker to the D-Lab measurement and analysis platform to record and analyze data in several different ways.
The futuristic design, the versatile adjustment options and the transfer of all available data in raw format make the Dikablis Eye Tracking Glasses a highly precise measuring instrument for eye tracking studies in research and development practice.
– Fully integrated into D-Lab data acquisition and analysis platform
– NEW: ICA – Index of Cognitive Activity to measure mental workload
– Comfortable, non-slip fit
– Full mobility for highly dynamic areas of application
– Easy to wear in combination with glasses
– Individual adjustment of the field and eye cameras
– Live Eye Tracking
The Dikablis Glasses 3 comes with three exchangeable nose pieces, standard and wide-angle lens, eBox, two batteries, etc.
The cable version connects the system directly to the computer.
The wireless version stores the data on a small transmission device and then transmits them to the computer via WLAN in real time. The experiment can be observed live.
The predecessor of the Dikablis Glasses 3 is still available.
Please feel free to contact us.
|– AAM and NHTSA studies
– Market research
– Usability studies
– Design clinics
– Behavioural science
– Analysis of mobile devices
– Human-robot interaction
|– Evaluation of driver information and assistance systems
– Studies of medical devices
– Factory planning
– Production ergonomics
– Flight safety research
– Real-time gaze control
– Developmental psychology
– Research in the fields of reading and entering texts