- Calculate new data based on existing data
- Generation of channels based on recorded data
- Generation of tasks based on recorded data
- Build relations between different data channels
Work more effectively with the Scripting Language
To avoid unnecessary manual tasks after a study was recorded, D-LAB comes with a built-in Scripting Language. This comprehensive tool reduces the time to analyze the data by finding the meaningful events automatically. It is also possible to convert the recorded data into another format or build relations between different data channels. With the Scripting Language D-LAB can find events such as “What was the glance behavior when the GSR went up?” or “Did the break pedal pressure increase when the warning symbol was flashing?”.
Customers who work in an international environment and perform a driving study in the US and in Europe might benefit from the conversion functions like mph into km/h or simply convert inches into centimeter.
The Scripting Language is a proprietary formula editor which comes with operators like edge, mean, logical and relational operators. Existing data from one (or many) of our on numerical data based D-LAB modules such as Eye Tracking, CAN-Bus or Connect can be used to generate new data from it. These new data sets can be channels or tasks. An example could be, that an existing channel shows the heart beat of a person. A new channel can be created which only shows the heart beat if it is above 90bpm and under 145bpm.
At least one on numerical data based D-LAB module (Eye Tracking, CanBus, Connect) and the Scripting Language Module. It can be purchased separately or is included when signing up for a Care & Maintenance contract for D-LAB.
– Find events in recording automatically
– Run statistics based on calculated data from Scripting Language
– Combine recorded data with calculated data from Scripting Language
– Convert recorded data into new format