Page 2 out of 11 Pages
- Do you offer on-site training for D-Lab?
- What are the different data sources supported by D-Lab?
- How can I calculate eye tracking metrics such as total glance time, number of glances, mean glance duration, etc.?
- Is it possible to improve the eye tracking data that I have recorded?
- I defined tasks/events for my experiment but forgot to mark them while recording. Is there a way to mark them after recording?
- Why does D-Lab eye tracking require such a powerful computer?
- Is it possible to send data out of D-Lab in real-time?
- Is it possible to use the Dikablis Professional eye tracker to record just one eye (monocular)?
- Why does the laptop power supply have to be turned on during recording?
- How can I define an Area of Interest?