Page 4 out of 6 Pages
- Can the Dikablis glasses be worn over glasses?
- What is the hardware warranty period for the Dikablis glasses?
- Why does D-Lab eye tracking require such a powerful computer?
- Is it possible to use the Dikablis Professional eye tracker to record just one eye (monocular)?
- How can I make sure that my test subjects are comfortable while wearing the Dikablis eye tracker?
- Why does the laptop power supply have to be turned on during recording?
- Why is my Dikablis Professional eye tracker not detected in the Recording Devices?
- The scene camera freezes in D-Lab. Why is that?
- The scene camera video of my Dikablis Professional appears black in D-Lab although the eye cameras work. How can I fix this?
- Why is my data not recorded even though it was visualized or displayed in D-Lab?