Page 2 out of 6 Pages
- How to convert UTC time into a meaningful format?
- is there a way to select one eye for analysis over the other?
- Is the Dikablis camera(s) ONVIF compliant?
- Is it possible to turn off the Dikablis camera(s) IR?
- How can I calculate blink rate from eye-tracking data in D-Lab3?
- How do I calibrate a test subject/participant with the Dikablis Professional Glasses in D-Lab3?
- How can I export eye tracking data from D-Lab3?
- Can I use my webcams to create my own generic eye tracker?
- What are the 0s and 1s in the data export, which can be found for fixations, saccades and glances?
- Why does the data export contain different lines and timestamps for each eye, marker, etc?