The most popular searches are:
- lab (164291x)
- markers (4753x)
- system (1537x)
- release (1474x)
- china (1453x)
- mac (1429x)
- x2-60 (1394x)
- beitrag (1350x)
- sensor (1333x)
- article (1282x)
6 search results
- Getting Started: What are the system requirements for D-Lab?
Answer: D-Lab is a flexible measurement and analysis software platform which allows synchronous recording and analysis of different types of data. Therefore the system requirements vary ...
- Physio Sensors: Do we have to use non-disposable electrodes as shown in the figure below or is
Answer: We can deliver the EDA cables also with plug sockets so that you can use any electrodes in the future. At beginning we deliver two ...
- Hardware: What are possible applications of Dikablis?
Answer: The Dikablis Eye-Tracking System can be used for a huge variety of applications, for example:- Sports- HMI-Development and Testing- Design-Studies- Psychological Analysis- Marketing Studies- Behavioral ...
- Software: I have the Dikablis Professional Wireless eye tracking system. For a stationary setup, would it
Answer: Yes, the Dikablis Professional Wireless system can also be connected directly to your D-Lab computer. ...
- Hardware: The previously exported study can´t be imported now?
Answer: Please make sure, that the same study still exists on this system. ...
- Hardware: Is it possible to turn off the Dikablis camera(s) IR?
Answer: The eye cameras of the Dikablis glasses have small IR LEDs within the housings which are used to illuminate the eye. The eye cameras themselves ...