The most popular searches are:
- lab (164296x)
- markers (4754x)
- system (1537x)
- release (1475x)
- china (1453x)
- mac (1430x)
- x2-60 (1394x)
- beitrag (1351x)
- sensor (1333x)
- article (1282x)
5 search results
- Software: Does D-Lab3 run on a MAC?
Answer: No, D-Lab is designed for Windows 7 and 8. ...
- Software: Is it possible to send data out of D-Lab in real-time?
Answer: Yes. D-Lab has a Relay function (under Screen Layout) which can send data out via TCP/IP in real-time. Simply drag and drop the data you ...
- Software: Can I install D-Lab on multiple computers?
Answer: Yes. D-Lab can be installed on any number of machines. However, the license dongle is required to launch the application. ...
- Hardware: What is the difference between D-Lab3 Data Stream Essential and Professional?
Answer: With Data Stream Essential, you can only have one TCP/IP connection to receive data from an external device (e.g. driving simulator). That means you can ...
- Getting Started: How do I backup my data?
Answer: There are two options to backup D-Lab data: 1. Export a single studyClick "File → Export → Entiry Study" and choose a location. The study is ...